in the reANIMATED world of B..

this is about me.. my life.. my loves.. my journeys.. my adventures.. ALL ME. .

Saturday, November 28, 2009

116. LAUGH UNTIL I CRY


3:34 Pacific Standard Time
So I just picked me up my Gabriel Iglesias comedy show tickets. I've been watching this dude for quite some time now. I youtubed him many times for that quick 6 minute pick me up. I can't wait!
MY GABRIEL IGLESIAS TICKET
2FAT 2 FLUFFY


6:35 Pacific Standard Time
I'm at the MAUI arts and cultural center right now and awaiting to see the show and laugh my ass off. Currently I'm outside in the courtyard listening to these girls talk story and explain to one of their friends who in the hell Gabriel Iglesias is. The back of the ticket recommends that we show up about 1 hour to curtain call. why?? Who knows. There's a bit of a breeze right now so that's the good thing. Its not like its hot and everyone is miserable. The weathers just right. The people are starting to pour in. I just ran into one of my old customers from my champs and foot locker days. What gets me is that there's a wide array of people here. Locals of course, haoles, I mean.. caucasian. Filipinos and other Asians also. A great turn out. Even the age bracket is pretty wide. Young and 
old alike. That's weird. I think the older crowd likes Fluffy because of his somewhat clean humor. That's cool. Okay about 5 minutes to go in. Can't wait!!

6:55.Pacific Standard Time
Just kickin it outside waiting for the power tripped volunteers to open up the amphitheater.

20 minutes to curtain call
Everyone is pouring in right now and I'm really digging my seat. I have a pillar on one side of me and the wall on the other. I'm looking at Fluffy from the angle of about 7 o'clock. I'm about 15 yards away from him so I personally think I got the best seat in the house. My boy Tyson and his girl are across of me and they're within eyesight of me. Also I really love my seats because I'm not bumping knees with anyone. Looking down from my seat on the 2nd level I see a ton of people squishing together into their chairs to fit in with everyone. And I'm over here comfortable As a mofo. Hip hop is in playing ing the background to keep me company. Well.. Watery hip hop. But its cool.

SHOWTIME IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER.

Keep ya posted...


9:45 Pacific Standard Time
CAPITAL OMFG.. Gabriel Iglesias is a frickin comedy GOD. Tonights show is probably the funniest damn thing that I have ever seen. 

From the start of the show, Martin Moreno had everyone rolling with his bad back and his being drunk at the luau they went to. He was awesome.  Up next was Steve Lathom and his lazy eye. He was crazy energetic trying to cwalk, he was hilarious. The 3rd comic to go up was the 5'2" wonder, Noe Gonzalez. His Harley Davidson to moped joke was piss your pants funny. He was hysterical. The 3 comics really did a great job before handing the stage over to Fluffy.


I'm not gonna go into details on what jokes Fluffy did for one specific reason. 

IF YOU EVER GET THE CHANCE TO GO TO A FLUFFY SHOW.. IT IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST DO!!

From beginning to end, he had you in stitches. I've heard some of the jokes that he did before via youtube or comedy central. Regardless, his delivery is so on point that he makes it funny wether you've heard the joke once or a dozen times. He was wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. 

My head is pounding. I have the craziest headache. Pulsating!

* To the promoters, Fluffy's agent, friends, family, confidants, of Gabriel himself. If anyone ever reads this.. please come back. The show was crazy. Our island definitely showed him love that Saturday night and I'm sure he'll be loved even more*

THANK YOU GUYS!! 

AAALOOOHAAAA.... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment