in the reANIMATED world of B..

this is about me.. my life.. my loves.. my journeys.. my adventures.. ALL ME. .

Monday, November 9, 2009

BRANDON'S BLOGOSPHERE

For the last 25 years or so, there have been millions and millions of thoughts of random things rattling throughout my brain. Some were important. Some not so important. And some of absolutely no importance whatsoever. 


I was never one who was able to consistently upkeep a journal. My thoughts were so sporadic that it was hard to write at the speed my brain was moving at. Surprisingly though, I've been commended on my writing abilities (that being said, now's your chance to look for grammatical or spelling errors). Look, here's one.. < an extra period < now that that's over.. 


Throughout high school and for several short spurts afterwards, I expressed my feelings and thoughts through rap verses. Music is considered to be the window to a person's soul. Through these verses it gave any reader, which were none, because I never shared my material, a panoramic view into my life. Over the years, I've accumulated about 5 composition books full of material on and about me. Some of that material was dark and gloomy, some were playful and whimsical, and others were done while in a state of fantasy. Having kept these "journals", when inspired, I do, from time to time peek in to reflect on where i was at, at that moment in time. Until today, I don't think I've ever articulated what's inside of me as well as I did when I was writing. 


So here I am today, looking to carry on what I once did so religiously. I'm here to record the life and times of Brandon. Unedited and uncut. I want this blog to say a lot about me. This will be a spot where I can let loose my daily thoughts on whatever I'm feeling. Whether it be my personal perceptions about the happenings in the world (of media), sports, television, or anything else that sparks my interests. 


This blog ideally, will contain material such as experiences in my life that I have been blessed to do. It will contain the Bucket List that I recently made for myself; over 100 things that I want to do before I die. My family will definitely be included by sharing some of our moments with you. It will also express my passions for sports which is mainly basketball. Being that I've been a fiend in the kicks game, I've always wanted to have my own shoe site. And being that, that's not necessary at this point in time, I'll be more that delighted to share with you my views and thoughts on what's in the past, present, and future. A "Holy Grail" list will definitely be included in here and so will a few of the many stories that I want to share. I've only recently found my higher power, so a few passages of hope and faith will be appropriately intertwined. There are so many things that I want included in here, personal and professional. I want to give you both the highlights and lowlights of my work as a Front Desk Agent at a hotel on the island of Maui. I'm looking at this blog to be my own way of reaching out to you and giving you a piece of me, even if it's just venting. 


Ultimately, when my life is all said and done, what I really want to do is inspire you, the reader. I want to give you the type of inspiration to open up, let it out, and feel good about doing so. I've been so captivated by what's going on in the world that I've come to realize that I need to live my life to the best of my abilities, and so should you. 


So without any further adieu, welcome to Brandon. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment