in the reANIMATED world of B..

this is about me.. my life.. my loves.. my journeys.. my adventures.. ALL ME. .

Monday, April 12, 2010

HOTEL REVIEW

My husband and I stayed at Maui XXXX from September 11-September 16, 2005. We really enjoyed ourselves. We had an Ocenaview Condo, which was really nice. We stayed in Unit #84. From the time we arrived we were welcomed by Brandon(guy at front desk). He gave us some great information about the area....what do to, eat, etc. He was very helpful. The room was spacious and clean. Outside of that, things were great! This Condo was also close to the shopping, eating district.

  • My ratings for this hotel
    • 5 of 5 starsValue
    • 5 of 5 starsRooms
    • 5 of 5 starsCleanliness
    • 5 of 5 starsService
  • Date of stay September 2005
  • Member since September 27, 2005
  • I recommend this hotel for An amazing honeymoon, Families with young children, Families with teenagers, Tourists

0 comments:

Post a Comment