in the reANIMATED world of B..

this is about me.. my life.. my loves.. my journeys.. my adventures.. ALL ME. .

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

LAHAINA CHILLIN

This is an old Hawaiian game called Konane. It's somewhat like Chinese Checkers and is mad fun. The game pieces that we used were black pebbles and white pieces of coral that washed ashore. It's not as easy as it looks and crazy strategic. I ended up being 4-1 throughout the day. Anabelle had to ruin my streak during our last game, but she did really good. She had the game down by the mid day and slaughtered everyone that wanted to play, including me. DAMNIT.





Being that we were at a house that was 10 yards from the beach, they were equipped with everything that a beach boy could want, including this 3 man canoe. I was far from being in my element but I thought why the hell not. I rolled up my Dickies and jumped in. Talk about an excercise, man. When we got out, my entire upper body was burning. The water was crystal clear and we got to see a ton of fish from up above. We caught a few waves and did it, old school style, but with carbon fiber paddles. =)




AND THE DAY ENDED WITH THIS..

0 comments:

Post a Comment