in the reANIMATED world of B..

this is about me.. my life.. my loves.. my journeys.. my adventures.. ALL ME. .

Sunday, October 10, 2010

WEEKEND @ THE GRAND

This was taken at a family getaway that we had at the one and only Grand Wailea Resort & Spa in Wailea, Maui. It was a much needed (as always) vacay for us all. It was a last minute spur of the moment thing that I'm glad we did. A bunch of us were there and pretty much dominated a portion of their pool. The Grand Wailea's pool is basically like a mini waterpark. It has 7 pools connected by 2 long waterslides and 4 short ones. It also has a Tarzan swing, white water rapids area, a lazy river, several waterfalls, and the worlds only (no lie) water elevator. Thank you to the grand Grand Wailea for the hospitality and the many towels that we used. Interested? 808.875.1234 or grandwailea.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment